Frownies Facial Patches act like a retainer, preventing facial expressions as you sleep, smoothing the skin in the process. Application and removal of the patches is simple, results will be seen with consistent use.
Works fanastic for at home care in between MicroCurrent sessions to up keep results.
Frownies Facial Patches are an effective wrinkle treatment that addresses the physical cause of deep lines and wrinkles on the face. The Patches are applied to the winkles between the eyes and across the forehead as a wrinkle treatment. Crows feet at the corners of the eyes and lines around the mouth can be addressed with Facial Patches. Facial Patches gently re-educate the underlying muscles to assume wrinkle free appearance. Left on for at least three hours it is best to wear the wrinkle treatment patch at night to eliminate the appearance of skin wrinkles, and deep creases. Frownies Facial Patches is good skin care that helps keep your skin looking younger.
- Separate Frownies by gently tearing along the perforations.
- Thoroughly cleanse, rinse and dry your face.
- Gently massage facial lines with fingertips for 10 seconds to stimulate circulation.
- Moisten the shiny side of Frownies with Revitilizing Rosewater or water to activate the vegetable-based adhesive.
- Using two fingers of one hand, smooth your skin while pressing Frownies with the fingers of your other hand. Hold in place until pad adheres. Leave on for a minimum of three hours, but preferably overnight. Be sure there is no crease under the patch.
- To remove, thoroughly soak pads to release adhesive.
Frownies should be worn every day for 30 days to effectively retrain the facial muscles. After the 30 day period, continue to use Frownies four or more times per week to maintain your more youthful appearance.